Monday, June 25, 2012

Human Fractals Everywhere

At the end of an interesting but ultimately dishonest article by a pro-Austrian School author (as I've said before, the Chicago School was created to prove resoundingly that fiat currency systems cannot work so that the Austrian School will finally reign supreme in the aftermath of the neo-fuedal neoliberal "success"), there is a reference to the "human fractal" (although he is making a Biblical reference).

So, I searched for "human fractal" and found a 1993 article here (a .pdf) that expresses the author's ambitious view of it and attempts to find the math behind it.  I have not read in detail, but what he's saying seems consistent with my thinking, but he is focused much more on the macro, where I am focused on the micro.  Looks interesting, though.